Success doesn't come overnight. But glory awaits those willing to put in the work. Exclusive to Sydney International Rowing Regatta 2018, we're giving away a signed 2018 776bc Rowing Australia Zoot Suit.
To win, simply follow @776bc and @rowingaustralia on Instagram and tag your best SIRR'18 photo with #SIRRATHLETE for your chance to WIN*. Major prize is a signed 2018 776BC Rowing Australia Zoot Suit. Entries open 12:00am Monday19th of March and close 11:59pm Sunday 1st of April. Winner will be drawn Monday 9th April 5:00pm.
For full terms and conditions see below. Good luck.
SIRR 2018 Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
2. To enter, eligible individuals must; a. Follow ‘776BC’s official Instagram account at http://instagram.com/776bc and Rowing Australia official Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/rowingaustralia/?hl=en. For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must be following 776BC and Rowing Australia on Instagram at the time of judging. b. Post a photo of SIRR'18 on the entrants own Instagram account. c. Tag the photo with the hashtag #SIRRATHLETE. All two of these tasks will constitute one entry (an ‘Entry’).
3. The Winner of the Competition will win a signed 2018 776BC Rowing Australia Zoot Suit.
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia with a valid Instagram account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission
7. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law. 8. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions. HOW TO WIN
9. The Competition commences at 12:00am AEST on Monday 19 March 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 1st April 2018 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded and tagged before 11.59pm on Friday April 1st, 2018.
10. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Entry will be selected as a Major Prize winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winner”), at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Each Entry will be judged on creative merit. This is a competition of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner.
11. The Major Prize Winner shall be determined at 776BC International, and announced on Monday 9th April, 2018. The prize will be supplied to the winner by October 2018. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified by via an Instagram post on their winning entry, followed by a confirmation email.
12. The Winner will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
13. The item will be supplied to the winner by October 2018.
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. The item must only be used for personal use and cannot be sold or auctioned off without the prior consent from Rowing Australia.
15. If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to Monday, June 11th, 2018 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
17. The Winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as taking a photo with the prize required by the Promoter. The Winner agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
18. All entrants agree to have their image(s) used by 776BC through the official 776BC website, their affiliated state partners and on any of their relevant official social media platforms. Entrants understand that their competition entry image(s) can be used as a sole image or in association with other images such as a collage.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
19. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
23. The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by 776BC on Instagram and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you. PROMOTER’S DETAILS
24. The Promoter is 776BC International Pty Ltd. Phone (03 9972 9856.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.