No Products in the Cart
Stay focused and motivation will follow.
We asked our 776BC marathoners-in-training what tunes help keep their head in the zone when their feet are pounding the pavement.
Fiona I don't usually listen to music when I'm outside running (weird, I know) but these songs help keep me focused when a treadmill is on the training programme. Essentially, all I need is music I can sing to.
1. Punching in a Dream - The Naked and Famous
2. Read my Mind - The Killers
3. Ocean Drive - Duke Dumont (Alison Wonderland strings edit)
4. Gifted - N.A.S.A ft Kayne, Santogold & Lykke Li (Aston Shuffle mix)
5. Golden Years - David Bowie
6. The Fear - Ben Howard
7. Innerbloom - RUFUS (actually, anything RUFUS)
8. Clearest Blue - Chvrches
9. King Kunta - Kendrick Lamar
10. Formation - Beyonce Lucy
I need to listen to music whenever and wherever I'm running in order to stay focused. For me, it's the music that I love which helps me stay on my goal pace; pub classics, 80's rock and anything with a really strong beat but no dance/techno in sight.
1. First - Cold War Kids
2. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
3. Just a Girl - No Doubt
4. Dancing on My Own - Robyn
5. She's so High - Tao Bachman
6. Runaway - The Killers
7. I'll Be There for You - Bon Jovi
8. Talk Dirty to Me - Poison
9. Steal my Sunshine - Len
10. Starman - David Bowie
11. Used to Love You - Gwen Stefani If you're training for a marathon and have some of your own tips to share, we'd love for you to share them with us!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and tag @776BC into your posts using #776BC #MyLongRoad