1. General Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following "Terms of Service". By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
2. Intellectual Property The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of 776BC International and are protected by international copyright laws. 776BC International reserves all such rights. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise
3. Prohibitions You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. You must not misuse this Website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Terms of Sale By placing an order with 776BC you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability of stock and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Shipping & Delivery page for more information. In order to contract with 776BC International, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
a. Our Contract i. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
b. Pricing and Availability i. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices, which appear on this Website, are always accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods, which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you this order will be treated as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
ii. The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
c. Payment i. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
d. Gift Cards i. Gift cards may be E-Gift cards or Physical cards. The gift card expires 3 years from the date of issue (or date of purchase for E-Gift Cards). Gift cards are partially redeemable and it is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the card expires. When the cost of a purchase exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment. Gift Cards should be treated like cash. 776BC International disclaims all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
e. Discount Codes i. Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. ii. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
6. Disclaimer of Liability The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law 776BC International and its suppliers, hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect 776BC International’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. This Website must not be framed on any other site. 776BC International reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
8. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 776BC International, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
9. Variation 776BC International shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Victoria, Australia.